Customer Service Manager
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Ash & Anvil makes clothes for shorter guys. We launched in November of 2015 and already have thousands of happy customers around the world. We’re a small team right now, but we’re excited to build the first big company for shorter guys.
The Customer Service Manager’s primary responsibility will be answering customer questions and concerns via email. Most of our customers are buying clothes designed for their height for the first time in their life, and it’s tough to buy clothes online from a new brand. Your job is to help make their shopping experience the best it can be.
Ideal candidates are excited to interact with customers, work with a small team, and get their hands dirty at a startup. While this is an hourly, part-time position now, we anticipate this growing to a full-time role. We’re ideally looking for someone that can commit to 1-2 hours per day, though commitment will vary based on customer inquiries.
- Excellent time-management and organized
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable behind a computer and willing to learn and use internal technology
- Self-motivated and drive with the ability to work independently
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Excited about our mission and eager to work with an early-stage fashion startup